2019 SPRING PROGRAM IS now open for registration.
The 2019 Registration process will be…
Actually programming will begin during Late January at candler Hills with LPGA Girls golf and will continue for 10 weeks with a break during spring break.
The cost of 10 weeks of programming will be $125.00 per player For “PLAYER, PAR and BIRDIE CLASSES. $75. for THE PEE-WEE CLASSES.
We have FULL or partial Financial aide. You will find that specific question in the sign up form below.
Classes will be limited to the first 16 young people signed up for each location. We will have on line “Parent Orientation, prior to the opening day of programming. We will need to have a minimum of 6 kids in the class to hold that class on that day.
We will confirm with you that your registration has be submitted. We will be sending an notice about paying for the classes, but it is our intent to allow you to pay for the class and registration on the first day of class by check or cash.
ADVANCING THROUGH THE PROGRAM
From age 5 through 17, youth progress through different levels by demonstrating The First Tee Nine Core Values, life and golf skills as well as passing an assessment. All participants age 7 and above start at the PLAYer level. The pinnacle of The First Tee is completing Ace Level.
- Pee-Wee (Minimum 5 years old – up to 7 years old)
- PLAYer (required minimum age 7) – Tee up for the first time and learn the game of golf and The First Tee’s Code of Conduct.
All players entering The First Tee first start at the PLAYer Level and Advance toward Eagle and Ace
- Par (recommended minimum age 9) – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course.
- Birdie (recommended minimum age 11) – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality.
- Eagle (recommended minimum age13) – Learn resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning.
- Ace (required minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade) – Put it all together and hone in on setting goals, career education, and giving back to the community.
MONDAYS – OCALA GOLF CLUB –
Pee-Wee 3:30 to 4:00 PM starting February 4th
PLAYer 4:15 to 5:30 PM starting February 4th
TUESDAYS – OCALA GOLF CLUB
PAR/Birdie 4:15 to 5:30 PM starting February 5th
WEDNESDAYS – FULL CLASS – Not Available CANDLER HILLS GOLF CLUB
LPGA – Girls Golf – 4:00 to 5:00 PM starting JANUARY 30th
THURSDAYS – Not Available OCALA NATIONAL –
PLAYer – 4:15 to 5:30 PM starting February 7th
SATURDAYS– PINE OAKS –
Pee-Wee 8:15 to 8:45 AM starting February 9th
PLAYer 9:00 to 10:25 AM