2019 fall golf classes
registration IS NOW OPEN!
time to Register your junior golfer in the First tee of Greater Ocala 2019 fall golf classes that start the week of September 9th and continue for 10 weeks.
classes are offered on mondays, tuesdays, wednesdays and saturdays for 10 Weeks. the cost will be $199.00 per junior For the “PLAYER, PAR and BIRDIE CLASSES” and $149.oo for THE PEE-WEE CLASSES.
there are partial scholarships available and requests are accepted on the registration form below.
Levels of participation: Pee wee, player, par, birdie, eagle and ace!
From age 5 through 17, youth progress through different levels by demonstrating The First Tee Nine Core Values, Golf Skills as well as passing an end of the season assessment. All participants regardless of age start at the PLAYer level. The pinnacle of The First Tee is moving through all of the levels all the way up to Ace!
- Pee-Wee (Minimum 5 years old – up to 7 years old)
- PLAYer (required minimum age 7) – First timer and beginners learn the game of golf and The First Tee’s Code of Conduct.
- Par (recommended minimum age 9) – Focus on interpersonal and self-management skills on and off the course.
- Birdie (recommended minimum age 11) – Emphasis on setting goals and making them a reality.
- Eagle (recommended minimum age 13) – Learn resilience, conflict resolution, and future planning.
- Ace (required minimum age 14 or entering 9th grade) – Setting goals in both golf and education and learn how to give back to the community.
MONDAY – september 9th – ocala golf club
Ocala Golf Club Pee Wee 3:30 p to 4:00 PM PLAYer 4:15 to 5:30 PM
TUESDAY – september 10th – ocala golf club
Ocala Golf Club Par and Birdie 4:15 to 5:30 PM
WEDNESDAY – September 11th
Candler Hills Golf Club LPGA Girls Golf 4:00 to 5:30 PM 11 Week Season
SATURDAY – Beginning September 14th
Ocala Golf Club Pee Wee 10:15 to 10:45 AM PLAYer and Par 11:00 AM to 12:15 PM
registration will be limited to the first 16 paid juniors within each class offered. Upon your registration, you will be directed to our confirmation of registration page and then you will receive a confirmation of registration email from our Executive director john reger, firstname.lastname@example.org