The First Tee served more than 5.3 million young people in 2016.
THE FIRST TEE CHAPTERS
- Programming locations (golf facilities): 1,200
- 6 Here in Ocala/Marion County
- Number of active coaches: more than 3,900
- 5 Active Coaches – We provide Training if you are interested in this unique experience
- Number of volunteers: more than 24,000 (including board members)
- 25 Active Volunteers – If you could spare some valuable time, we would like to hear from you.
- PGA/LPGA professionals serving as coaches, executive directors, staff and volunteers: 1,024
- 8 PGA/LPGA professionals helping in this area.
- Participant gender: 39% female, 61% male (All U.S. junior golfers : 32% female, 68% male)
- Participant ethnicity: 51% White or Caucasian, 16% Black or African-American, 18% Latino or Hispanic, 7% Asian, 7% Multi-Racial, less than 1% Native American or Native Alaskan, less than 1% Pacific Islander
You can help provide this unique learning experience for some Young People that may not otherwise experience golf in this special way.
ASSOCIATE “ANGEL” MEMBER $25.00
Will be placed on the Angel Scholarship Program roster for those young people needing financial support for our program. Together with other Associate Members we combine to offer young people sponsorship’s.
ASSOCIATE “BIRDIE” MEMBER $150.00
Will be placed on the Angel Scholarship Program roster for those young people needing financial support for our program. This provides one young person a complete Spring or Fall Scholarship.
Check out the list below of Fun Events in 2018.
Have a suggestion for a Fundraiser? Please share!
Make a donation of any amount in memory of a loved one. Making this choice, we will contact you for creating a certificate of those loved ones that you are honoring with this donation.
REQUIRED MINIMUM WITHDRAWL
Please check with your Tax Adviser for information on this Donation.
Marion County Junior Golf, Inc. (dba, The First Tee of Greater Ocala) is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Review Code: EIN 45-1591032. Please keep this for your records and consult your individual tax adviser to determine how much of your contribution is deductible.
What’s coming up for
The First Tee of Greater Ocala
The Putting Invitational
at Ocala Golf Course
Drive, Chip and Putt – Adult Version
The “Win a Golf Cart” Raffle
3rd Annual Bridles, Birdies and BBQ
The Florida Horse Park
April 12, 2018
Grits ‘n Greens – Golf and Country Music
The 8th Annual Golf Fundraiser
Golden Ocala Golf and Equestrian Center
September 21, 2018